RE-OPENING MAY 15TH
IMPORTANT RE-OPENING INFORMATION
1) Every guest is required to wear a mask/face covering.
2) Every guest is required to wash hands upon arrival to the salon. We will offer hand sanitizer at our stations.
3) No extra guests will be permitted to come to your appointment with you unless a caregiver is needed.
4) You will be required to wait in your car until your appointment. Your stylist will contact you when you're able to come in.
5) Please do not touch retail, ask your stylist for assistance.
6) There will be no snacks offered & limited refreshments.
7) Please leave personal belongings at home/in your car. Only bring in what's necessary for your appointment.
8) IF YOU HAVE BEEN SICK RECENTLY, ARE FEELING SICK, OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN SICK, PLEASE REACH OUT TO YOUR STYLIST AND CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT. WE WILL BE WAIVING ALL CANCELLATION FEES AND MORE THAN WILLING TO RESCHEDULE AS SOON AS YOU'RE FEELING BETTER.
We are taking a lot of extra sanitary precautions. Please give your stylist a little extra time to make sure everything is properly sanitized and disinfected. We will be placing dividers in between stations, wearing masks/face coverings at all times, and wearing gloves when necessary. The safety of our clients and stylists is our number one priority!